The position will report to the managing director.
The Operations Manager is responsible for projects fundraising, monitoring of project implementation, reporting, visibility, and completion.
S/he is expected to provide technical and administrative support to ensure quality execution of Ketharet Dawood vision. S/he will work closely with projects coordinators to oversee the design and implementation of KD programs aiming to improve the well-being and resilience of vulnerable groups. The Operations Manager will coordinate with other KD Branches and stakeholders, including government agencies, civil society organizations, and partners, to ensure quality of design and performance of assigned projects.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Supervise Project Coordinators on their daily tasks
- Undertake fundraising activities including communication with various potential donors, proposal writing and follow-up.
- Assist in identifying new projects by meeting potential partners, following leads, in relation to the KD vision.
- Participate in drafting and developing educational and economic sectors annual work plans, progress reports.
- Participate in preparing technical progress and final reports to donors and ensure the timeliness and accuracy of submitted financial reports.
- Regularly supervise the performance of the assigned programs to ensure effective and efficient programs implementation.
- Regular communication with KD branches which includes conducting field visits and phone calls.
- Prepare the capacity building plan for KD staff.
- Prepare procurement plans for projects and Branches as needed.
Monitoring & Evaluation:
In a close collaboration with the M& E has to ensure that all documentation of project processes is in place by:
- Using all M&E tools provided for collecting all programs related data and information, in a timely manner.
- Participate in developing monitoring and evaluation tools of programs.
- Ensure KD Branches enter all work/activities needed data.
- Ensure that the M&E tools developed are effectively operated.
- Ensure the implementation of the corrective actions based on the monitoring reports, evaluations reports and impact evaluation reports.
Networking & Communication:
- Establish sustainable and effective relationships with partners, NGOs, government and public bodies, private sector entities, and other stakeholders that are of relevance to their scope of work.
- Develop and maintain regular contacts with targeted communities and beneficiaries as required.
- Create regular positive networks and communication with governmental and non-governmental counterparts.
Related bachelor degree.
3-5 years of experience in working with NGOs and development work.
Advanced computer literacy with excellent command of MS office.
- Native Arabic language.
- English proficiency.
You will be based in Cairo, with the understanding that your job may require short-term travel within the country.
How to apply:
To apply, please fill the application form and send your CV to email email@example.com with the subject line “Candidate Name – Operations Manager”. The deadline for applying is Aug 24th, 2023.